- a lovely colleague bringing us all rock from Brighton. ROCK. So summery!
- getting the giggles (proper ones) with people in the office – maybe I do fit in a bit, after all
- sitting in a roofless Poppy, stretching my legs after a skate, watching the sunset on summer solstice evening
- Caitlin’s email which brought an actual smile to my face after a day of hell
- Pink, purple and turquoise fountain pens for work, so they don’t go walkies (boys don’t like writing in pink, haha)
- Theatre and dinner with my girlies on Saturday – completely gorgeous if a little bit bittersweet, I’d managed to forget how much I miss them
- my accidental blue scarf – realised on the train my dress was much too low-cut, Sar suggested a scarf, I found a perfect one (blue paisley) in the sale at the station and it worked beautifully with the blue dress I was wearing!
- unexpected drink and chat after work with a colleague/friend who made me feel so much better
- a revelation about a postcard
- my MP3 player is working again after a prolonged sulk – the music on it is a bit out of date but I can block out the pesky commuters!
- I entered a competition to win a classic Pashley bike – crossing everything to win, I adore them!
Tag Archives: Emails
June 23, 2011 · 8:00 pm