Well, this week’s been a bit bittersweet as my bestest friend and lovely housemate moved out on Tuesday :( I love that I now have my own flat, and am working on creating a proper studio to craft and sew and photograph in, but I miss her lots! (On the plus side, she’ll be back here on Saturday, woo yay!)
Things that have made me happy this week –
- a perfect car boot sale trip with Naomi last Saturday. I bought TWO typewriters and various other goodies
- homewares – I’m addicted to buying pretty things for my house
- dinner with Jules and the first chance we’ve had for ages to actually talk to one another
- lunch and girly giggles with Jess on payday… I have a friend at work!
- buying and reading Vintage Life magazine – always makes me daydreamy and happy
- discovering other people I know in real life blog… is weird but exciting!
- ‘accidentally’ buying pretty makeup on the way to work one morning, and being able to pay on my Boots card
- my squashed-malteser cupcakes going down a treat with my new colleagues